Indigo Body Massage
Sugar Foot Scrub
A foot scrub can be added to a massage to exfoliate and soften your feet. This will leave your skin healthy and radiant. A foot scrub is applied to the feet to help remove and exfoliate the dry, rough areas of your feet.
Sugar scrubs are awesome treatment techniques that can be applied to the feet or even to the entire body to do away with dry skin as well as increase circulation. The main contents of sugar scrubs include oils, vitamins, sugar, and additional moisturizing ingredients. There are numerous sugar scrubs in market which are totally natural without any preservatives. Moreover, these can also be obtained in different fragrances as per your mood. Sugar scrubs can prove a great treatment to have once every month or during changing weathers at least as it is really important to remove the dead skin cells to make way for fresh skin cells. Your toes will thank you!
5 Benefits of a foot scrub:
Relieve tired and achy feet.
Help to remove dry skin.
Sooth discomfort and pain.
Improving flexibility and range of motion.
Relaxing the entire body.
- Hot Oil Massage
Hot oil massage is thought to help by reducing tension and swelling in the muscles and help to tone and condition them, to improve the condition of the hair and the skin to prevent premature aging and also for therapeutic uses such as to improve sleep, for controlling arthritis, muscle atrophy for itchy skin and so on.
Hot oil massage to the body is thought to have the following restorative qualities -
- It increases suppleness of muscles and also impart flexibility.
- It enhances muscle and bone strength and can tone and tighten the muscles.
- The Indian concept of ‘dhatu’ which literally means element, but in this context refers to the tissues of the body, can be toned and invigorated with the help of this kind of massage. It also has many benefits to boot.
- It can improve eyesight.
- It helps in relaxation and may aid restful sleep.
- Hot oil massages can help improve blood circulation in the body and therefore enhance the functioning of the body’s organs owing to improvement of the quality of blood supplied to them.
- There is also the belief that hot oil massage can help to enhance immunity for the person, making them better able to withstand infection and disease.
- It nourishes the skin and the hair, improving the sheen and suppleness as well as prevent premature appearance of wrinkles.
- The oil can not only condition the hair shaft, it can also help stimulate the hair follicles, causing new hair to grow.
- Oil massage to the ears helps to alleviate stiffness in the neck and jaw areas.
- The sense organs such as hearing, vision, and the olfactory senses are invigorated by massage about the scalp and ears.
- Rough or dead skin of the feet is alleviated with massage with hot oil, and ligaments are strengthened.
- Foot fatigue and numbness is also reduced. Since the soles of the feet are known to correspond to various other parts of the body, massaging there can help with problems such as sciatica pain and can even help improve vision.
- Tones the muscles along with the entire physiology
- Helps to keep the joints flexible
- Relieves fatigue, aches and pains in the body
- Calms the nerves
- Increases circulation
- Improves the complexion of the skin
- Improves energy and mental alertness
- Promotes deeper and better sleep.
- Wine and Unwind Massage
Have you been feeling especially anxious lately? It’s no surprise – whether is school, your job, family, bills, or other responsibilities, there is no shortage of things that can cause or add to your stress. Fortunately, we can enjoy one of the oldest and tastiest beverages while winding down at the end of the day. As long as we drink it responsibly, a glass of red wine can be an excellent stress reducer. On top of that, a single glass of red wine has several additional health benefits – even more reason to enjoy that single glass. Wine has the power to calm our nerves because it is a central nervous system depressant. Accordingly (and unlike caffeine, which is a stimulant), alcohol has a naturally sedating effect on the body. This means that it relaxes you and can help you sleep.Doctors suggest that having a single glass of wine at dinner can have a calming effect. Managing stress is extremely important to living a healthy life. Doctors believe that stress reduction can lead to having a healthy, well-rounded life. Stress reduction also helps individuals sleep at night and get more rest, which results in more energy during the day. You may feel less irritable and prone to anger, and may notice increased cognitive function, memory and intuition if you decrease your stress level. Just a few more benefits of wine include:
- Live longer
- Get smarter
- Banish breakouts with wine
- Wine may beat trips to the gym
- Say goodbye to the blues
- Reduce (not increase0 your risk of liver disease
- Promote healthy eyes
- Protect your pearly whites
- Cut multiple cancer risks
- Stave off those pesky sniffles
- Lower your cholesterol (without changing your diet)
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Regulate blood sugar levels without drugs
- Slash your diabetes risk
Indigo Body Massage by Jessie